The surgeons of ASG specialize in all aspects of general and colon and rectal surgery. Our approach to surgery includes minimally invasive, laparoscopic, robotic and open surgical techniques.
The general surgical care includes benign and malignant breast disease, hernias, gallbladder, melanoma and port-a-cath insertions.
Our colon and rectal surgeons treat benign and malignant diseases, diverticular, inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), rectal prolapse and hemorrhoids treated with and without surgery. Our surgeons specialize in state of the art treatment of colon and rectal cancer. We also perform evaluation of the colon through diagnostic colonoscopy.
Our Services Include:
- Minor surgery and biopsies under local anesthesia with and without sedation
- Skin surgery for benign and malignant lesions
- Radical surgery on malignant melanoma including lymph node mapping and dissection
- Surgical care of benign and malignant diseases of the breast with emphasis on breast cancer, breast conservation, and sentinel node biopsy
- Hernia surgery, open and laparoscopic
- Gallbladder surgery with vast laparoscopic experience
- Surgery involving benign and malignant diseases of most of the internal abdominal organs both open and laparoscopic
- Operative and non-operative care of diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus
- Trauma surgery of all types